The Little Sister
LAPPLAND DREAM 2
- Living area approx. 130 m², combined dining and living room with integrated kitchen, approx. 45 m²
- Large designed fireplace
- 2 bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom and a bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower and separate WC
- Gallery with 1,60 x 2,00m bed
- Spacious sauna area, reading/sleeping gallery
- Fully automatic washing machine and dryer
- A pleasant underfloor heating, not only in the bathrooms.
- High-speed Internet connection (up to 100Mbit/s) + WLAN
- Bose sound touch boxes in every room
- Apple TV Box (Netflix and Prime)
- Nespresso machine with unlimited Nespresso coffee capsules
- Furnished with modern, comfortable designed furniture
- For a maximum of 6 persons
The little sister is no less well furnished than the mother house. On approx. 130 m² max. 6 persons can spend a holiday of the finest. You will miss nothing.
A cathedral roof with a large air space in the dining and living area gives you the feeling of spaciousness - typical for our holiday villas. Lapland Dream 2 is situated about 70 metres from the lake on a peninsula in a wonderful secluded location with maximum privacy.
In our Lapland Dream holiday homes, our guests should feel at home. This starts with high-quality kitchen equipment, beautiful glasses and attractive accessories and goes all the way to cuddly towels and bathrobes. Our goal is that you feel completely comfortable; that you like to come back and recommend us to your best friends with a good feeling.
At both Lapland Dream Villas, you can use our polar parka and snow boots (keep warm up to -30/-40 degrees). Cross-country ski boots incl. skis and poles (but please bring your own clothes) as well as snowshoes for snowshoeing are also available. For children we also have the complete equipment. If you book a Husky-Tour or Snowmobile-Tour, you will of course also get the complete polar equipment.
For the normal everyday life, we recommend a clothing as it is usual in a central European winter holiday. Cold temperatures down to -25 degrees are still generally considered pleasant due to the dry cold.
And to make this offer perfect, family Salo (Kaisa and Tommi) is your host and contact person during your holiday on site. Whether it is the welcome or your questions and wishes - you will certainly appreciate the Finnish warmth and friendliness. Service that will be remembered for a long time.
If you think something is missing or does not correspond to your expectations - please tell us, we also want to get better in everything. So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity for an unforgettable holiday is now!
Our holiday home is located about 200km north of the polar circle at the beautiful Lake Jerisjärvi, on the edge of the Pallas Yllästunturi National Park.